GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

This management is a joke. Most of the stock held by them are...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    This management is a joke. Most of the stock held by them are management options or stock giveaways. Some big investors have bought the stock really cheap and they don't care less if they have to wait for five years or even longer till someone comes along and buys them out. They will never develop SDV. They don't know how to do brine refining and won't venture into that space.

If one looks at the POSCO deal I believe they came with full intention for a JV. However when they looked at GXY board unreasonable demands and dirty tactics they instead decided it was better to buy half of the resources and go on its own. This board kept fiddling with their thumbs, played politics and in the meantime lithium prices crashed and all investors disappeared. Now they have nothing to show. Recent improvement in yields is immaterial. Our biggest issue is that the lithium resource we have is depleting fast and at current prices we will never make enough for even a reasonable payout. The risk to small investor like me is that one day an another POSCO comes along and decides to buy the rest of SDV from Galaxy and for us it will be chapter closed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.