GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thanks, Longhaul for your insightful post. Though I'm not a...

1. 1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Thanks, Longhaul for your insightful post. Though I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I do subscribe to this Conan-Doyle quote from the Sherlock Holmes novels:

"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

I believe that it is more than simple market forces that are labouring away every day to knock GXY down as far as possible. Why would someone do that, I ask myself? Well, it certainly isn't to take profit. So that doesn't make sense. Shorters? Well, there is a point at which the risk of a rise will make the downside less appetising, yet the SP continues to fall.

It would appear to this investor that there is an increasing likelihood that a takeover will be launched. GXY is ripe and the longer this price suppression lasts, the cheaper the purchase price will be. Add to that the fact that certain interests might be in a position to drive the SP into the ground so that a prospective HK listing comes on at an artificially low price, resulting in major gains for the big HK investor.

Everything you wrote about lithium, the car industry and other factors is spot-on. So if the future is getting brighter and brighter, why then does Galaxy continue to suffer the Death of A Thousand Cuts? Explanations for why this decline has occurred are based upon the obvious and available. But....

Holmes to finish: "There is nothing as deceptive as an obvious fact."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.