GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy Resource to rocket?

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102

The Tawana Alliance investment along with the Lepidico investment shows that the company is open to being commercial.

Tawana have done an outstanding job from go to woe getting their product to market rather than all the talk and aspirational quotes we have seen from other companies.

Lepidico has a technology that is revolutionary. 

From a Tawana investors perspective it's great to see Galaxy casting their eye over. It's a vote of confidence in them, but maybe it's time for Galaxy to issue a vote of confidence in itself.

The company needs to change tact and make itself attractive to new investment in order exit these doldrums.

It won't buy shares on market because it wants to be strategic with funds and let's face it with the $280 million Yankee coins coming in along with an expected minority stake in Sal De Vida to further expand the coffers the company really doesn't need the additional funds. 

The company needs to release itself from the strangle hold of these shorters and skull drag the share price upwards Elon Musk style.

An offer of 1 option for every 50 to 100 shares held convertible at $4 in 2021 would attract a significant amount of attention and potentially cause those companies lending out their shares to recall them destroying the shorter positions and inserting with no vasaline the fear of God in them.

This is what the company needs to do to get this share price moving upwards in leaps and bounds again beyond the expected announcements ahead of us.

PLUS it rewards the shareholders. 

Paraphrasing what I believe to be an Old Jewish saying.

"When I owe you $1000 I have a problem. When I owe you $1 million you have a problem."

That saying is probably more directed at those lending the shares as opposed to those borrowing them. But under the the above scenario both the lender and the borrower would be hesitant and think twice before making the same mistake again.

We have 16.5% of the shares in the market shorting this stock.

It's time Galaxy acted in the interests of the holders, rather than expecting generous hand outs at each AGM.

It's time to kill these shorters off and reward the holders.

Balls in your court Galaxy.

Let's get moving!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.