GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Well petrol prices in Australia are nudging all-time highs and...

1. 1,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Well petrol prices in Australia are nudging all-time highs and the Australian dollar is at a 2.5 years low and the outlook supposedly is looking at lower still.

These 2 factors alone will have an impact in the future on all lithium in Australia as even the people with rose colored glasses that see petrol as the only way to power a car are made to see and hope for alternatives.

The alternatives may not be perfect, the cheapest or standardised but they are alternatives and the potential impact is up there with the steam engine and ICE as far as being a pivotal point in history.

Also hoping a push in solar/wind/other renewable alternatives and battery storage also give the entire industry a big boost and leads to clean, green and plentiful cheap energy for everyone.

The Tesla big battery has been going for almost a year and I was really surprised by the astounding positive feedback. The challenge is now on to provide larger capacity, smaller footprint, cheaper and longer lasting ones!

The more I read the more I'm convinced GXY is a part of something big that has still yet to really be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.