GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy Resource to rocket?, page-9

1. 5,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620

Perhaps ask GXY what they are doing with spare funds – Mt Cattlin resource isn’t going to cut it in a few years so management here simply HAVE to look elsewhere so its prudent to look now and dip toes in the water. Would you rather they spent $20m on AJM or PLS ha ha. ‘splashing out about $20m’ is your quote and if your management was doing this by golly I’d want to know what the heck it was ‘splashed’ on and why….be freaking grateful it was cheap shares on Bald Hill if that is the case as some of us believe.

Imo the strategy behind this potential WA hardrock expansion and SA Brine divestment is sound. I won’t get too much into Argentina but if you think it’s a place to sink USD$500m capex when you’re not worth 30% more than that doesn’t cut it with me, ergo a further divestment of SDV and into the soft caressing hands of WA, where funds and institutions will subscribe multi-billion $ value to an expanding 2 mine WA company.

It doesn’t take a genius to work out that there are potentially extremely valuable synergies to GXY to get a hold of a 2nd producing hardrock lithium mine in WA with two premium revenue (Li & Ta) streams compared to what Mt Cattlin produces, in addition to super low expansion capex ($30m to double output).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.