GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy Resources and Me

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Well, I am no @airconditioner though I thought I would try and write something a little different but still a little me..

Since consolidation it hasn't been that great, a number of people to their credit forewarned us all the likelihood that the share price would do what it has done over the past period.. notable mention to @bobsacramento and also @crashman111 - They called it.

Coming up to tax time also it was likely that the share price might move down as investors capitalised on gains and losses.. Its pretty common for this time of the year.

But none of this means that the fundamentals are any different, in fact it has been quite surprising considering the amount of revenue potential that the company has by comparison to other lithium stocks. - Though none have really been immune..

I don't plan to do an analysis of each stock and present why Galaxy is the better choice, I just choose with my feet and my feet are here. But.... I have been considering taking advantage of this fortuitous moment to be able to realise some losses... Because whilst I have been accumulating some of it was higher than where we are now so it makes sense for me to consider a small exit to be able to offset gains I have made on other stocks to bring back here.

One thing that another user on this forum once said to me privately is that when a stock goes down its a good thing because it allows a new group of investors to join and reap the rewards... The problem is that if Galaxy continues to rise in a perfect way.. such as IXI had done there is no feeling of opportunity for new holders to come in and benefit..

So maybe tomorrow I might dump some stock into the market and help those new people to enter and join me... Those that choose not too that's OK.. I still have a firm belief that Galaxy is the best lithium stock on the ASX and that there is a large amount of growing that it can do... Ill be back, probably stronger than ever..

I still see revenue for Galaxy over the following financial year being up around $200 million which looking at the market cap is kinda ridiculous. for Canada, remember that Galaxy is an experienced miner, and for Argentina it is an asset that is ready to proceed with known values in the brine it will extract from.

Today's share price I don't see as the fault of management, and have seen some posts here that disappoint me. I am happy with the management that we have in place. I cannot say much about myself personally however I can say that they are very kind and caring people that shouldn't be underestimated.

So the next few days are likely to be days that retailers will dream of in the following years.. - Think of where this company will be 2 years from now?! - Bigger picture my friends!

Those that don't feel comfortable selling tomorrow in my opinion should just hold. Be patient, and think about what the company's potential is.. Don't be persuaded to give up and walk away from a good thing just because the share price is looking bad now..

Maybe I am contradicting myself a little... But I think retailers will benefit immensely and turn the tides on the institutions that think its fun to frighten and disarm you of your shares..

Plug me in Morpheus... I'm going in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.