GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

@Royal viking @number61 Well, well....it's obvious why you 2 are...

1. 195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    @Royal viking
    @number61
    Well, well....it's obvious why you 2 are still hanging around like a bad smell.
    Questions posed have been answered by Facthunter & M92 yet you persist! Pathetic to think that someone got under your skin so badly. Thesi is not one of the cheerleaders here any more for a long time now and I'm sure lots would agree with me. She's like an annoying ex who stirs the pot and went over to pls forum and did the same....not condoned, but she must have got to you guys as did some other name calling here.....also not condoned!

I'll never go to pls forum and put down pls. Fortunes for all companies fluctuate....I like Galaxy and have known the beast for 5 years now. Just stick with your own and shut up or come up with some interesting facts about our changing world.

Sheesh.....an old banker with a chip on his shoulder who hasn't gained wisdom....pathetic!

BTW AC has been a lot quieter recently in general. Doesn't mean much, but you keep trying to badger him in to a brawl for your own reasons.......He does have wisdom and a deal more intelligence than yourself it appears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.