GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy Resources dilution or not?, page-6

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Hi Thesi, I do think that we should wait for the next announcement, read what the company has planned under the capital raising, and see how the market reacts to this news. It seems to me that many long term holders have seen a lot of difficulties holding the stock, especially, before the makeup of the current management team were put in place, and it makes me think that I invested in Galaxy at a good time, even though I would have liked to have invested when Galaxy was under 10c like you, Upstart A/C, and others. Good on you all for investing at a time when Galaxy was recovering from the brink of disaster! I know that there has been a lot of dilution of shares, and I have never been through a capital raise with GXY, however, I can't help but feel excited at the prospects ahead. The management must consider that a capital raise is necessary, as a part of it's strategy to bring the next two assets on line in the least available amount of time, and consider that 100% ownership of assets is important to the future success of the company. Even with the dilution, my holdings have done very well, and I will continue to monitor my investment for the length of time that I will be invested in Galaxy, and make investment decisions that I feel are appropriate for my own profitability, and peace of mind. There is no way that I wouldn't be invested in Galaxy at this point, and I know that many people are waiting to get back in, after having made sound investment decisions for themselves. I would still remain invested throughout a capital raise, and consolidation, and continue to invest as usual after the dust settles, as I would still prefer to be invested in Galaxy over Orocobre. I do have faith in my investment here at Galaxy, and the prospects ahead, with the new members of the Galaxy management team in place- well I'm just so excited to see where all of this leads. It would be a different situation if I had less faith in the management team, and had reason to believe that their intentions were not with providing value for the company or it's shareholders. I don't view this to be the case with this current management team, and if this management team can't keep it together with Galaxy, then I don't know who can? We'll see what transpires over time of course, however, I continue to see good times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.