GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy Resources dilution or not?, page-90

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2069
    Skip
    I‑PACE CONCEPT
    Introducing I‑PACE Concept, a preview of Jaguar's first all-electric five-seater sports car.

I‑PACE Concept will bring thrilling Jaguar performance to electric vehicles. Available from the second half of 2018, our first electric vehicle will deliver 700Nm instant torque, 294kW and 0‑100km/h in around 4 seconds. Next generation technology and future‑facing design combine to deliver a zero vehicle emissions driving experience that remains unmistakably Jaguar.

I WANT ONE
    KEEP ME INFORMED

BOLD EXTERIOR
    With dramatic proportions enabled by electric technology, I‑PACE Concept evolves Jaguar’s distinctive design DNA into a new era.

EXPLORE DESIGN

AVAILABLE FROM SECOND HALF OF 2018
    Keep up to date with the latest news in advance of I‑PACE’s full reveal in late 2017.

Want to be among the first to own I‑PACE when it becomes available in the second half of 2018? Let us know and we’ll put you in touch with your nearest retailer.

I WANT ONE
    KEEP ME INFORMED
    I‑PACE CONCEPT: THE DETAILS

RANGE
    I‑PACE Concept can offer a range greater than 500km on a single charge.*

EU NEDC test cycle.

PERFORMANCE
    Its instant torque, All Wheel Drive capabilities and aerodynamic design enable I‑PACE Concept to achieve sports car acceleration, reaching 100km/h in around 4 seconds.*

BATTERY
    I‑PACE Concept’s range is enabled through its high tech Lithium Ion battery which has a capacity of 90kWh.*

POWER
    With 700Nm of instant torque available, I‑PACE Concept’s two electric motors together produce 294kW of power.*

DIMENSIONS
    5 full seats
    Rear load space: 530 litres
    Front luggage compartment: 36 litres
    Footprint: 4680mm(l) x 1560mm(h) x 1890mm(w)*

CHARGING
    I‑PACE Concept can achieve 80% charge in 90 minutes with a 50kW DC rapid charger.*

*All figures for acceleration, power, speed, range and charging are manufacturer’s estimates on best information available at publishing. Production vehicles will be tested and certified prior to release, with official figures available prior to any customer order.

I‑PACE Concept is more than a concept. It’s a preview of our first production battery powered car, launching our commitment to create electric vehicles that are also truly exciting driver’s cars. As well as investing in being at the cutting edge of zero vehicle emissions technology, we’re helping drivers understand more about electric cars.

LEARN ABOUT ELECTRIC CARS
    I WANT ONE
    Play Video
    ALL-NEW RULES
    I‑PACE Concept has been designed and engineered to take advantage of the new opportunities electric cars create. Everything has been designed for pure excitement, from the proportions of its innovative aluminium architecture to its dynamic handling and everyday practicality.

PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
    I‑PACE Concept has been conceived for pure driver enjoyment, demonstrated as much by its thrilling acceleration as by its intuitive technology.

EXPLORE PERFORMANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
    I WANT ONE

SPACIOUS INTERIOR
    Inside, I‑PACE Concept is as spacious as it is sporty. Without an internal combustion engine to accommodate, the interior is exceptionally spacious with five full seats and luxurious rear passenger legroom. Everyone experiences Jaguar’s unmistakable flair for design and impeccable craftsmanship.

EXPLORE DESIGN

RACE TO INNOVATE
    Jaguar is committed to making the most desirable electric performance cars. That’s why we’ve entered the FIA Formula E Championship. Racing in Formula E gives us the perfect test-bed for pushing the boundaries of electric technology on the road.

EXPLORE JAGUAR RACING

Images show I‑PACE Concept Vehicle. Production vehicle may vary in final styling and finish details, and fitment of driver controls.
    All figures for acceleration, power, speed, range and charging are manufacturer’s estimates on best information available at publishing. Production vehicles will be tested and certified prior to release, with official figures available prior to any customer order.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.