GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Thesi, is that #49, okay, and no, im not counting. My challenges...

1. 11,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1588
    Thesi, is that #49, okay, and no, im not counting. My challenges to u were clearly articulated above and u chose to ignore them.

Do you think all board are sweet & innocent and divulge perfect information all the time.

Instead you attack the GXY board as if its the only board to every keep info from its stakeholders.

Yes, you are short on GXY and u will need to close the shorts soon, perhaps selling to other shorters -- that's always fun to watch.

Perhaps you're not short and ur genuinely intersted in the fate of the GXY board and the GXY shareholders.

Ofcouse, only GXY board are totally evil and deceiving all PLS and other boards are honest angels.

Is that correct? Let me guess, #50 coming... !?

GXY SP has gotta fall, again, gotcha!

Remember peoples, shorters huntin packs, and when there's a dollar to be earnt, they'll sell their own grandmothers :-(

Thesi, I do enjoy ur readings and uve clearly done a lot of research on stocks u like to play with, but really..... 50 posts in 1 day!? is it really that tight??? with (1) USA ELECTIONS and (2) IMMINENT SHIPEMNTS just around the corner??
    Last edited by sachz: 07/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.