GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I think all companies have an individual interest to be linked....

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I think all companies have an individual interest to be linked. If there was one company which was slightly better than all the others in everybody's calculations everyone would want a share of that company, which would lead to one company which might be only marginally better than the rest to have all of the market share which would actually create more imbalance. So it is better if you are the trailing company to ensure that you are keeping close to the rest of the market to avoid complete capitulation. Over time however you would think that the Market Cap would live up to its name and the investment level would be limited which is helped by the fundamentals.

From fundamentals point of view GXY is going about things in a way that I expect and is going as fast as I would expect. Happy to have no announcements on SDV yet as I'm sure it is going as fast as it can. James Bay also I'm sure is going as fast as it can and pricing as far as I'm concerned can wait right up until the last minute to get the best possible price. You would only rush into pricing announcements if you though the price was about to fall.

Sentiment is similar to before:
    Traders who haven't traded yet trade, longs still long, watchers buy.

Bold and completely unfounded prediction: Dip dip potato chip until Tuesday afternoon/Wednesday morning.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.