KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Galaxy v Kidman MC, page-7

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    "As of the September report, ... Their unit production cost seems a bit high (US$320-$400 per ton) "

The September report has their costs at $320, not "320-400". Their recoveries and costs will fall once their fines circuit is commissioned.

"I think the valuation at $1.5bn is way too high at the moment,"

Probably need to attribute a component of the valuation to Sal de Vida and James Bay. Sal de Vida is well advanced and James Bay is probably a few months behind Earl Grey (given that GXY have just issued the government an "Intent to Mine" notice which triggers the initiation of environmental and regulatory approvals.)

So GXY has one operation in production and 2 in development - compared with KDR with 50% of 1 in development and 50% of a refinery in planning (plus gold which the market appears to place a $0 value on at this point in time).

I can't see much value in attempting to distill pricing factors from GXY and applying them to KDR. In fact, I think the biggest pricing factor effecting KDR at the moment is the performance of SQM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.