PLS 0.66% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Galaxy vs PLS, page-17

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    To be perfectly honest, even though I know how to assess a company's value and play the market the conventional way. I went against the principle of diversification (which had more or less worked for me in the past) to invest most of my money into two shares, PLS and AJM. I did this because asides from being tipped off from a friend with many more years experience than I that this was a once-in-a-lifetime investment; a lithium revolution just made sense.

I've always been naturally fascinated by emerging technologies and trying to predict where we are heading as a species, but a renewable/sustainable future just seems like an inevitability, the ultimate alternative is too dire and depressing to entertain and certainly not one worth investing in.

In addition we have many other factors, such as the Chinese chronic pollution problem, the volatility of our international competitors, the obvious long-term cost benefits to going EV, and my other main reason, perhaps more subjective than the others, but I believe that any major emerging technology from the steam engine to the personal computer, starts off in the showcases of the excessively affluent as a status symbol to brag to their friends about over lavish dinner parties and creates a strong subliminal desire in the mainstream populace to associate themselves with this higher culture. I see EV's as a perfect example of this since everyone I know who owns one seems to fit this profile. They are becoming the height of fashion and soon when the tipping point occurs people will forget they were ever so fashionable as they move into the common domain of the practical.

And many other reasons which are added to each day I open my computer or turn on the news and see such overwhelming support of this lithium Ion revolution that even in my most tempered speculations it goes way beyond the bounds of the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon and into the realm of giddy disbelief. We're onto something great, we are in the midst of history, every extra dollar invested digs the pits, assembles the equipment and lays the roads for a green future for mankind. So whatever their reasons for investing, I couldn't care less and I'm not here judge, just so long as they keep investing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $9.030B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.04 $2.98 $40.14M 13.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 110363 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 14732 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.