GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Buggers have been doing it for 100 years, they know what to do...

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Buggers have been doing it for 100 years, they know what to do to make, Investor type A, B, C ........... sell their load. Unlike thedean I can see a mini turn around ($ 3.50) after trumpism loses the majority in the mid term elections on Nov 6th. He has been helping his buddies screw with this sector since being voted in. (we are now back to the same share price when he was elected) The wealthy Chinese are also riding off his back. The next US general election is Nov 2020 (thedeans projected turn around)

The oil/gas companies already have a dwindling supply model with Norway, with the devastating loss of market share that is upon them as EV's penetrate deeper, have them doing what they do, plunder the sector responsible, renewables, with their banking buddies, playing the long game, ramping down the sector in response to the hedge funds nonsense analyst reports. Also, Opioids are non addictive if you missed that.

We need our super funds to take a stand/risk like Australian Super has done with a 14% share in SYR. (hasn't helped their share price atm though ) They have dumped their stock pickers and brought it in-house. Ausbil (New York life) is not based in Australia and GXY will suffer until these type of stock market demi gods have had there fill as Facthunter has posted. It is a bit of a laugh atm, when they load the buy side up, you know they are going to push the SP down.

I am lucky enough to able manage my holdings for as long as it takes, just shits me, having to work a couple of months of the year until this sector turns around.

GLTA, Don't let the hedge funds bite!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.