GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy Weighing Up Partnership Options, page-207

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    That's my feeling also @SpaceWalker . Thesi pointed-out premarket yesterday that the GXY shorts are stuck around $2.50 and they got burnt down at $2.36. Thesi's mate seems to have been validated yesterday after shorters 'huffed & puffed' but failed to 'blow the house down' below $2.49. Unless they manage to borrow a bigger-bundle..or a sudden-crash on global markets creating wider panic-selling..we may have that mid $2's floor to bounce up&down from for a while. It's likely the weak-hands have already had the shares shaken from them. Their losses were Morgan Stanley's gain, but offset by hard-core buying from @Facthunter , myself, @airconditioner , @dgb99.94 that i know of plus other-posters here i'm sure. When 'buying & holding' through the chaos we disarm our attacker..sucking the oxygen out of the beast.

M.S. has probably deployed most of it's soldiers and the army is cornered. In the absence of a demand from our insider-parasite J.P. Morgan (landlord) for the return of their shares from Morgan Stanley (renter) we're likely in a war of attrition now. If so the key is not getting-too-excited upon SP rises..selling on small-bumps feeds M.S. minimizing their losses, as we know we can make-them-pay well above $3 by holding-out on them. Let's face it, we are the prey in the eyes of M.S. They can't exist without exploiting us. The best & most 'powerful weapon' we have is solidarity and a steely-determination to hold after buying & wait as long-as-possible before taking profits. We are the collective organism that can turn-the-tables on the collective pirate 'Captain Morgan'. When 1 of us sells at-a-loss it hurts our objective because the parasite is emboldened..fed..

A big thing that makes-it-easier to HOLD STRONG in this game of patience is that time is on our side. We don't have long-to-wait for our cash/bank balance to nudge half a billion $. Other near-term 'banana skins' for the shorters are offtake agreements, JV buy-ins and/or sale of non-essential tenements. Morgan Stanley..however long they drag-this-out is 'skating on thin ice' and the temperature is rising. Time is NOT on their side..especially when we 'buy the dips' and at the very-least HOLD STRONG. The 'short squeeze' has fallen off-the-radar recently..but the reason our SP is stuck around mid $2's is that Morgan Stanley's stuck. The positive-side for them is DWARFED by the enormity of their potential losses. Instead of beating-the-drum ATM about bringing pressure to end the JP 'Conflict of Interest' instead i'd just like to share a music-video song as inspiration to HOLD STRONG & buy the dips whenever it's financially-comfortable to do so..to 'Make Them Pay'..Our upside is unlimited. The reverse is true for M.S.
    Enjoy :

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.