GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy: What I'd like to see..., page-14

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi Thesi, Great post, and sorry about your spill down the stairs, I hope you're back on the mend, I think the share price boils down to two things, which I will get to in a moment. Look, I cottoned on to GXY via a 4chan/biz post, and I like a larf and started doing the investigations and fundamentals and found unequivocally that this company was a solid earner with a stellar management pedigree. So I invested, and then watched, researched, scrutinised and re-invested.

The problem with MEME stocks, is that they invite a lot of buzz and a lot of attention and a lot of volume, which brings the mom's and pop's hell bent on making a million in a moment, and institutional traders, and they are a lethal combination as the mom's and pop's are impatient and scare easily, and are lazy, they don't do research and they visit the forums and skim the posts and through confirmation bias use it to re-enforce their sentiment and they have weak hands, and are easy pickings for the institutions. Then they rage quit after selling at a massive loss, sulk and shit post.

So back to my 2 share price points, (if you're still with me after all that).

1. Meme magic is worn off and the weak hands are throwing shares in the air because it's been a year and we are back to day dot, so they are rage quitting.
    2. June 30th is looming so institutional are shaking the tree hard as they have their own shareholders to appease.

Anyhow that's my own slant, but as always DYOR or more appropriately ALDSRR (At least do some research retards)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.