GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Galaxy: What I'd like to see..., page-20

1. 4,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    I strongly oppose and disagree with money being spent to artificially prop up SP.

I also strongly oppose dividends being paid out.

Tho, GXY has steady stream of revenue now. Mt Cattlin doesn't have such long lifespan to do so.

Every dollar spent on artificially propping up the SP and paying out dividends, means that there will be less money to progress projects.
    Mt Cattlin cannot pay for SDV and JB, work on extending Mt Cattlin life, etc.
    Every dollar spent to make shareholders feel better about current SP, means there will be multiples of that dollar spent on interest payments, later on.
    Or CR's diluting shareholders value.
    In the long run, every shareholder would be much worse off.
    SP would just return to being under even greater pressure again, once money starts being raised mostly by CR's.
    As I cannot see financial institutions giving away favorable loans, to companies that squander money on dividends and artificially propping up SP.
    Instead of investing money to increase value.
    Banks just wouldn't care about GXY board telling them about shareholders feelings.

Do you wanna feel better now or SDV, JB, etc bringing in the bacon asap?
    That's the questio everyone should ask themselves.

For those who are scratching their heads:
    Yes I am a trader, not a LT holder.
    But, contrary to opinion of those who frequently call me shorter/manipulator/ Macquarie agent, etc.
    I do want this company to succed

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.