GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hey @Thesi ! Your tumble seems highly metaphorical to me.......

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey @Thesi !

Your tumble seems highly metaphorical to me.... You're a bit battered and bruised... But still kicking strongly!

Sound familiar to something...?? (Yes-I am referring to the SHARE PRICE recently!!)

I also THINK (my memory is not what it used to be... Lucky that 'cos I keep forgetting the SP lows haha!) the company said in their last announcement of a shipment that that would be the last time they would be doing so. I believe they also said all further shipping updates would be put in the quarterlies etc....?? (I haven't looked back to see.... Please politely correct me if I'm incorrect).

So I don't think that wish of yours will be realised I am afraid.....

To me the forums have changed a lot.... Which is not so bad as it's like you alluded to in your other post.... Brings in new blood. It seems a lot of, shall I say, newcomers (Meant in the politest possible sense) via the GMM merge or otherwise are disappointed in the company and ROI...

And that is, quite rightly, their perspective and/or situation.

I jumped on pretty much two years ago now, so my mindset is this a long term investment. Perhaps that is somewhat of a luxury. I don't know.... But I have always believed this company is in the right place at the right time in this Lithium game.

My only wish is they develop the other two assets to make the most of the current environment. 'Cos once those are producing, we're ALL gonna be quids in!!!!

HOW they do that is important of course!!! But having been to the edge of the debt cliff and successfully made it back from that brink, I firmly believe management WON'T make that mistake again......

So as long as it doesn't take another 97 years, I'm patient.

Kindest regards.

J.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.