NDO 3.61% 86.0¢ nido education limited

galoc funding, page-6

1. 5,784 Posts.
    re: nido v's neo chart Sandy, interesting comparison - especially for short term traders I guess. However, you could post that same comparison in 3 months and the percentages for each stock might be reversed! We can't time the market - and have to be prepared to give back some paper profits to stay with a trend until our stops are hit and not jump out on a rumour from some uninformed person that their 'sources' (usually hot air) say things may not be good - or even worse sell out because it went up with the most silly 'can't go broke taking a profit' line (could have a whole discussion on that one).

These are 2 different situations entirely I believe - NEO has been going up on a promise of a drilling program very soon and a lot rides on the sucess of that. NDO on the other hand has no such program yet and are still back at an earlier stage but developing a plan to realease 'potential' in existing assets, improving current producing assets and obtaining new 'potential' assets (ie North Sea).

NEO holders will know soon if on a winner while NDO holders will lhave to have patience and wait.

I prefer the NDO as there are possible alternatives in the North Sea if for some reason Galoc failed - more price appreciation around North Sea announcements than any Galoc news too - don't think the market has warmed to the Galoc asset yet. Also NDO has in the short term resolved the cash situation that was a drag on it for quite some time and is doing some work to establish cash flow from existing wells to assist in paying the bills while other fish are fried.

I like the approach of Dave Whitby and how he keeps the market informed - also liked the 100 day report where there was an image of the ducks lined up - this communicated something without using words as to what they are up to.

Is a market cap of around $36 million justified (assuming all outstanding options exercised)? I don't know, today probablly not but the market often looks to the future with a consideration of delivery on previous goals in the past. In the past Recently NDO has met stated goals - small as they have been perhaps to us but likely a lot of hard work behind the scenes (no fun going to Manilla - let me tell you that!!!).

Interesting times ahead on the rollercoaster - this week was up, the next 6 might be down, who knows? Always have a stop loss and combine that with patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
0.030(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $196.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 86.0¢ $1.213K 1.411K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6603 86.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.