NDO 1.70% 89.5¢ nido education limited

****galoc presentation****

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    hi guys

just received e-mail from D.W re: Galoc Presentation.

far better they get it right the first time, so that shareholders & brokers understand the details correctly.

what's two weeks when your thinking about 3-4years from now..

as usual smart thinking by D.W

Good Morning Steve - it has been a busy week. You probaly read the quarterly by now, progress continues on all fronts. We decided to take a bit more time on the Galoc numbers, it is so important to us that we are taking a bit extra time in getting them perfect, I have found that it is so easy for people to get confused when talking about reserves estimates so will attempt to make it understandable for everyone. this is not as easy as one would think for industry professionals however I will not let this one out until it is perfect. Hope all is well, we hit 52 week highs 7 times this past quarter - when we get together as a team to reveiw to work of the last quarter it always amazes us how much has been done, we generally go from day to day without reflection on the past, it always amazes us how much we do, no wonder we are tired and sick alot.
    Life in the emerging oil company business I guess. Hope all is well - Cheers - dave

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
0.015(1.70%)
Mkt cap ! $204.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 90.0¢ 86.0¢ $51.66K 58.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25000 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 17000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.