NDO 0.61% 82.0¢ nido education limited

galoc, page-8

1. 6,353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Some interesting comment there dgrove..

Firstly, sounds like they're not getting good communication from the GPC...well we sort of knew that!

Secondly, it sounds like there may be a problem with an umbilical (flow line) which was not discovered when the riser section was repaired (pure speculation from me of course!).
    This would definitely account for the further delay, and the comment "yes, next week", (if you were asking him about Galoc startup...so now Sept!).

Third, Many oil co.'s have offices in Singas...it could be JVP related, as he did mention there were talks going on, BUT...Rubicon International HQ's is also located in Singas!
    I got the feeling from your text dgrove that you felt there was some sort of urgency going on at Nido...that would only be related to Galoc startup, not JVP talks methinks.

Also possible JW is talking to RI, and CEO seeing a possible JVP.

Does anybody remember where the mooring/riser system came from?
    Reason I ask is this from the RI website...

"As a service company, we are uniquely capable of providing one of our high-quality FPSOs (including risers and mooring system), on terms that are competitive and attractive to small field operators. Our in-house team will handle the interface and deployment of production facilities to your subsea tree or wellhead platform, and life-of-field operations management to the highest standards in the region."

Any more speculation out there??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $187.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.5¢ 82.5¢ 82.0¢ $1.522K 1.846K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24818 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.5¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.