TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

If this is the case, and it is only an if, at this stage, it...

1. 1,425 Posts.
    If this is the case, and it is only an if, at this stage, it would be subject to approval by government. Now Morocco government have the end say in the matter and it may not be something they accept...hence why communication is tight lipped.

Operatorship of the block, could refer to a ceratin zone in the block.

If you look in cananda there is the duvernay and rock creek zones on the same blocks and farm-ins have been specific to participate in one zone only. Texas may be similar.

In an interview with top stocks or similiar it was discussed re- options about multiple partners to participate in different plays on the one block as options. This farm-in process did start way back then so it would of been something that partners would been aware of.

search youtube and Tangiers Petroleum and run through the interview, it was certainly flagged.

All I am saying is that GALP presentation, shows TPT as an anomaly in the way they present their prospects on that block in Morocco. TPT have mentioned they are developing up and working on other zones when operatorship is passing to GALP. Insto's have been buying up, management have been tight lipped.....something just doesn't add up in my view.

Anyway, just sharing some views, proof will be when farm-in is approved and anything could happen between now and then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.