SGC 0.00% 0.6¢ sacgasco limited

a poster has made some valid points on lse- respect to p-piper,...

1. 998 Posts.
    a poster has made some valid points on lse- respect to p-piper, and is worth a read

I still believe this well will be proved a success. It will flow commercially and be hooked up to production at the adjacent metering station in the next few weeks. However, I have lost faith in the ability of SGC to handle newsflow in a manner which optimizes shareholder value. In short, they do not seem to care about the SP or my in investment. During the "significant gas shows" RNS stream, which I bought into heavily, we were repeatedly told about the wireline log data to come and how it would be used to prove up the gas shows. The company then reneged on this commitment and kept log data confidential. This was the start of the radio silence that has caused the decline of the SP ever since. In order to optimize shareholder value, they should have: 1) Announced the wireline log data. 2) Tested the strongest zone of the well first and published it as commercial, then moved on to the bottom of the Well to test from bottom up as they are doing now. There are 3 more Dempsey clone wells to come, and Alvarez, which all should be derisked when Dempsey flows. However IMO when Dempsey is announced as commercial the SP will be fortunate to reach the 30p we were at pre TD. Going forward into the next drills if the companies take the same approach of silence and failing to optimize the results to deliver shareholder value then I see no point in continuing to be invested here. I hold a large position and will now hold for the positive Dempsey results which I'm sure are coming but I will be selling into the rise until I'm fully out and won't be back. I am very angry and disappointed with Gary Jeffrie's bulls hit. Won't be back. Won't be back at all. GLA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.678M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.7¢ 0.5¢ $47.20K 7.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5153603 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 470000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 18.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ 2513599
Last updated 14.18pm 03/05/2024 ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.