SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

gamble

1. 20 Posts.
    I see the same people posting over and over, and it makes sense that the kind of people who would post on a forum like this are basically hopefull punters, and there is nothing wrong with being a hopefull punter.

But admit to yourselves that that is exactly what you are with regards to SDL, a "PUNTER".

Just because some fairly big players (Talbot et al) are involved does not mean this operation is guaranteed to succeed, just look at One Tel with its stellar board and major shareholders which included not only the Packers, but the Murdochs as well. Who would have thought that that would fail, on the basis of who was on the share roll.

It amazes me the way there seems to be a never ending stream of proclamations like "another great close, should hit 30 cents tomorrow" !!!

Why on earth should it hit 30cents tomorrow?? This stock is a TOTALLY SPECULATIVE PLAY.

IF they find they have a viable ore lode, yes, this stock is worth one, two, three dollars, who knows?

At this point though, it is just as likely that this stock is worth one, two, or three cents!

I think SDL is a fair bet, but it is most definitely a bet, a gamble. Please don't forget that.

PS, I am not a holder, but a good friend is, and I hope for his sake, and for all holders that it all comes good. I wouldn't dream of buying a serious stake at this point only because I'm very risk averse. This stock could go to zero as fast as it could go to a dollar. Because of this, we see mad swings for no reason, like when it went to 31.5 the other day. SPECULATIVE STOCK ALERT!!!

As said, I hope you all make a motza out of this, but be carefull, and if you are a trader, sell the highs, there may not be too many more of them before D Day comes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.