BHP 3.18% $44.74 bhp group limited

gambled with a buy on the close folks, page-14

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    littletree, IMO even if the DOW does spike tonight I have a feeling it will be moderate, with unemployment figures due to be released i can't see them being positive. Even if it has a cracker i still think BHP may be red in the states. Lets not forget that the DOW futures have been a very ordinary indicator of late. Last week the futures were up at this time and even before the opening bell only to see it tank. Hate to be a pessimist but my feel is that there is way more downside than upside atm ( st ) with commodity prices. Even if the DOW is up i doubt whether we will see more than a 2% rise in BHP max.

I think the sp will have to visit $20 ( or dare i say it.. lower ) before we see it come back again. Just IMO of course as i am of the opinion that commodity prices will bounce back next month and into christmas. A brave move to be jumping on board now. LT however.. in 5 yrs ( or much less ) you will be loving it! If you can hang on that long. I know if i had 40k that i didn't need for a few years it's a no brainer on BHP at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$44.74
Change
1.380(3.18%)
Mkt cap ! $227.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$44.35 $44.86 $44.27 $675.0M 15.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 $44.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$44.75 3245 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.