EML 0.70% 70.5¢ eml payments limited

I get the comment. Fair call. I'm battling non-holders on...

1. 3,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341
    I get the comment. Fair call. I'm battling non-holders on other stocks I own.
    I sold EML and will reenter once I can see light again at the end of the regulatory tunnel. Looking at the chart, there's no indication this is a reversal. The candles aren't big enough to show an uptrend and recovery. EML is simply following the tech sector. On a positive note, the volumes are being maintained. However, it's struggling to climb back above 60c, even considering this new regulatory hold-up will only impact revenue by less than $5 million.
    EML has not fallen 90% this year because it's failing to make money. By the admission of it's own CEO, it's failed shareholders due to kicking the can down the road on the regulatory issue. It's almost as if they're putting it on the back burner while they tend to their oil wells. To make matters worse, Emma stated she wishes to "simplify" the business. That sounds like it could involve moving out of the Euro market. They could be cutting the line to save the boat.
    How much would EML be worth then?

Advice only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $264.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 72.0¢ 70.5¢ $301.0K 422.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20101 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 18450 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.