GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

While GCN has been a good lesson over the years on How important...

1. 652 Posts.
    While GCN has been a good lesson over the years on How important it is to identify what the Technical Position is and how it is changing ( THE TREND ).

An over view and understanding of the Fundamental Themes that might matter. I have never said need to be ignored.

GCN's Achilles heel to my mind is the cash position and revenue or really the lack of revenue. This along with the delays has created the weakness evident up until recently.

Ok How or where is the Game Changer ?

It is in the start of Revenue , the Growth of Revenue and the scalabilty along a clear growth path of future revenue.

GCN has been a survivor, it has been able to fund it's activities and most unique for a speculative company secure a line of credit..

IT has done this without any real sustained revenue or especially any clear growth path for growing revenue.

How much easier then ..When Revenue starts with the Metro Wifi and a clear growth path starts to be seen with other roll outs that will point to a growing revenue base.

If GCN can get a credit line without these things. How much easier then with them. How much easier to either extend terms or amounts ?

That is where the Game changer is in the short term. Not in an instant jump into profit. But in the instant withering of doubts about survival.. Proof of Concept might be the gold in the short term.

We will see this all reflected in those Technicals I tend to focus on these days. Imo we don't need anything but some delivery and the focus will go off the past and the cash at hand and on to the future..

GCN has been a survivor up till now.. How much easier will just being that, start to get. Imo that is BINGO right there.

DYOR.. GCN is Speculative.. WATCH the TECHNICALS.. They have a cold blooded perspective and are always ready to give an answer to the question.....THIS TIME ? (.023 might well be the answer YES to that )

Motorway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.