GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Motorway,You are correct and incorrect. I feel the buck stops...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Motorway,

You are correct and incorrect. I feel the buck stops and starts with viability.

Now all GCN people are going 'but wait, GCN has next to no costs for each wifi so it will just be a matter of getting enough running over-come admin costs etc etc' but this simply is a fallacy.

Advertisers only advertise when there is potential or evidence of user interaction with the Ads. Google does this by view and clicks and other measurement variables. TV does this via ratings (much more accurate now that digital tv is here).

When goconnect has its first wifi running (probably this week, but i'm not saying it until the fat lady sings) then they will have to PROVE to advertisers that the money they are spending are worth it. This is more difficult than it seems, especially in the current world economic environment where Facebook has had major advertisers leave.

Simply put, Goconnect will have to now prove all the things they have been saying, in association with Boom ofcourse AND if they are on a per-click fee basis, they will need to justify the interaction time caused by each click etc or else revenue will dwindle quickly... and the costs for the ISP will still be there.

Interesting time and GCN could very well recover from its current image in the sharemarket but thats something only time will tell. I wish all holders luck :) this is the time you have waited so long for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.