ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

LOL....good point hangas...I'm feeling the SP pressure....This...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    LOL....good point hangas...I'm feeling the SP pressure....This stock has been in the twilight zone for many months....To get some sunshine, they need to show us the money. I take a long term view on almost everything I buy. But for NSL to get some life into their share price.... That means selling iron ore (an update on cash flow would be nice...no need to wait for the quarterly in my opinion)....although I think when we've drilled out AP14 we are in for some pleasant surprises....it looks like a transplant from the Pilbara...AND they need to better sell themselves....media, doing the rounds with powerpoint, conventions, etc. Not saying they aren't...but saying companies who diligently do so develop interest and shareholders.
    Adding another dimension....we don't know what Vijay is bringing to the table...It's entirely possible (perhaps probable) they have potential projects they'd like to link with NSL and continue/spur to development ...
    Just had a look, this is one of my top five share-holdings. And probably the one I feel most bullish about. I really like this one for 2-3 year hold....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.