HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Game Changer, page-21

1. 1,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    We are all just speculating about what happened. Did Terry get pushed ? Did he leave because he knows where this heading ? so many scenarios that we could think up depending on what we want to believe.
    I posted an article that was on the ABC a few months ago about this very thing...shareholders should be told why someone resigns so they are armed with all the information necessary to make a judgement about the status of a company etc and I agree.
    All I know is that we have had Anthony, Jeff, Aiden, Nigel, Glenn, and now Terry have resigned. None of the original team is left now since the last CR

Jeff, Aiden, Terry all have reassured me in telephone conversations and emails over the years that all is good and things are going well...just look at Video of Aiden's ....

We have be honest with ourselves until we have some solid information of the status of things instead of statements that have no accountability

I sold half my shares over a year ago now back when it was 20 cents something...I was sick of the lack of real updates ...wish I had sold all of them now.....

what ever happened to Terry's regular PSY updates that he promised in the AGM many years ago...I asked him at the time the frequency and he said quarterly. I think there was 2 !

$400 K doesn't cut it when commitments were made to shareholders that were not fulfilled

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 850000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.