FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

Game Changing Year for FBR and Construction Ahead, page-39

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Hopefully we're about to see a complete bombardment of media in relation to FBR, the more coverage it gets the more buy side pressure we'll see on the share price. I've got a feeling that we are about to see some big spikes followed by retraces with each media report or PR announcement, and volatility in the share price will remain until we finally reach production.

In a way, I'm kinda hoping that we'll see a production agreement with CAT come June, just so we have some idea with regard to the timing of revenues and an understanding of profit margins for calculation purposes.

Without a production agreement the unknowns will still be unknowns and FBR will remain a specky until the detail is known.

To trade or not to trade that is the question. FBR seem to have an uncanny knack for releasing an unexpected announcement that sends the share price souring. For me, I don't want to be caught without a holding knowing that a surprise announcement may be just around the corner, but at the same time had I of sold in the spike of $0.285 and repurchased at the low of $0.14, I could have doubled my holding in less than six months. Hindsight glasses

Maybe this time around I'll take some profits off the table off the back of media reports and share price spikes. At the same time I have trouble hitting the sell given this could be one of the greatest Australian success stories of all time.

Just my thoughts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $361.2K 8.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2272093 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1559834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.