FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

Game Changing Year for FBR and Construction Ahead, page-67

1. 6,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Herewegoagain, when ever the first build is im likely to be working away. I have already planned that I won't be watching and I will either be at the gym or go for a long run in the outback. I will be switched off mentally and listening to music, awaiting for my brothers word it ran successfully

Every person on the this thread has no doubt discussed FBR to others over the years. Some may / hopefully have bought in as well. Come later in the year when it's time to build and their will be massive world media and the share price will already be way more healthier. I for one am not going to be polite to anyone who comes at me with " I was so going to buy shares but blah,blah" or " I had them but sold them, I knew I should have kept them". I'm a punter and not the sort who jokey bashes on twitter or social media because I've done my dough.Its up to the individual either if they are FBR invested or not?FBR are a proud and professional company and are entering into the world market with an invention that will mark a time in world history. I'm very proud that I'm a holder! Soon to be a very rich holder lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.