FBR 15.1% 6.1¢ fbr ltd

I'll take the liberty in doing your own research for you. Fbr...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I'll take the liberty in doing your own research for you. Fbr website regarding adhesive - "This has been chosen for reasons of productivity, environment, strength, all weather suitability, availability and ease of use. The whole revolutionary point of the HX is that it can used outdoors in extreme weather conditions.

If you're here to offer constructive criticism then I guess the company's message to the building industry is that your practices are in serious need of an upgrade from an efficiency, cost-effective and OHS standpoint. I mean look at that photo. Heavy blocks being shifted across site on uneven ground by two guys walking sideways... an accident waiting to happen.

The other draw of the company is that the DST tech can be applied to anything that needs to be shifted a distance and set it place - bricks, roof tiles, retainer walls, freeway sound walls etc. the list goes on. And before you bring it up the cutting and routing is already carried out by the machine for other trades to then come in and do their stuff. You're gone love June-Dec lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
0.008(15.1%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 6.1¢ 5.3¢ $1.326M 23.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 517266 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 714319 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.