FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

Game Changing Year for FBR and Construction Ahead

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Well this our year my fellow holders we see if FBR become the game changer for the construction industry that has been talked about for a long time -Many years now talk about how robotics can disrupt a multi trillion dollar Industry.

We have seen the videos the presentations the countless interviews articles .Now its time for our little company to walk the walk on the global stage .With this brilliant invention from two even more brilliant minds in the Pivacs.

Things are about to get real as we near the completion of two HX machines -we see Build 1 take place a 3x2 house that could change residential construction as we know it.

As it stands we have two MOU partners KSA for the off take if they go thru with it .CAT to help with the production of these machines and take them to the world -Again if they go ahead and its getting more likely they will if they were not I think we would know by now.

Sure could be delays getting these agreements in place pretty complex stuff I would imagine .I guess its a juggling act for the board we need the machine mass produced. What are we going to give away of the farm to do it .How much IP will go with that.

What is in the best interest of holders also must weigh on these guys when they are so heavily invested themselves.

If they get this right and get some off take agreements its game on . Its been fun watching it grow very early even tho I stuffed around and didn't enter till 8.5 cents .You 2 cents guys must be super excited at the prospects ahead a few grand could turn into something very big for you . Its been great trading FBR over the last year and a bit and been very rewarding .

So lets hope the months ahead bring the game changing ANNS we all desire .I truly hope with all my heart this little WA company can fly the flag for a super depressed building industry in this state .We could well be witnessing a true Aussie success story about to unfold on the world stage .Nobody deserves it more than the Pivacs who have done a remarkable job in a short time as a listed company .

We had a great forum here around the ten cent days with Storm Ash myself and a few others many days not a share traded on FBR . We had a lot of fun and respected each others opinions .Some really top people on this forum now to hope to meet some of you at the first build party here in Perth .

I wish you all well super looking forward to a 2 month holiday in Europe .I will watch the fun unfold from afar and truly hoping all of you yes all of you make a squillion with FBR

See you all in 2 months be safe enjoy the ride keep the faith.

Peace Out

Hokey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $10.08K 404.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2542433 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2108303 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ 314724
Last updated 15.58pm 07/06/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.