MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

The more I read Hot Copper the more I have learned to treat what...

1. 649 Posts.
    The more I read Hot Copper the more I have learned to treat what people say with a lot of cynicism....positive and negative posts. Mostly it is people trying to convince themselves that their position is the right one and so by defintion comments are often self-serving.

Those that are currently talking it down might be doing so for three reasons:
    a) They genuinely believe that to be the case and have good reasons for saying so - one can however ask themselves if they are out why even come to the MEO threads (for answers see points b and c) - I highly doubt it is for the greater good of humanity
    b) They recently sold out at a significant loss and it would be doubly gut-wrenching for them if it turns out MEO recovers somewhat. Buy high sell low on a significant margin would not feel so good.
    c) They think talking it down will help them buy in lower later. I doubt significant market players base decisions on what these people say!

Personally I think it will be a combination of all three in many cases. I would also like to add that the ex holders who were talking it up so much just a few weeks ago mostly got it wrong and so their track record to date doesnt suggest they are any more likely to make accurate MEO predictions this time around.

Form your own view. TRY YOUR DAMNDEST TO NOT BE SWAYED BY THE MOSTLY EMOTIONAL BANTER HERE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.