MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

Fair comment Epaka, noone should be investing or making...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    Fair comment Epaka, noone should be investing or making investment decisions based on what they read on HC. I think HC are also up front in saying that. People need to take responsibility for their own actions and decisions.

If the SP plummets, particularly for a highly speculative stock on a wildcat drill, then in my opinion, finger pointing is just avoiding ones responsibility.

What we can do here however is pool our resources and share the information that we do find, trying to identify the facts from fiction.

You can manage your poster visibility list using favourites and ignores and filter out what you deem is rubbish, and I agree, we see alot of rot postings here.

At the end of the day, you take what info you can from ALL sources that allow you to make a decision, and once that purchase or sell button is pressed, then you commit yourself. Noone does it to or for you but yourself.

I would like to see a little bit less finger pointing going on because it really is just childish. We need to get back to the facts and the main issue here is that we are in a bit of an information void after the A#1 duster.
    People will speculate at this point and you need to recognise that...

It was a good announcement yesterday regarding AC/P50 and AC/P51 showing that the balls are all still up in the air, there are things going on and MEO mgmt haven't gone into a foetal position. Read into it what you will but to me it says things are still happening.

Another fact one cannot deny is that we are seeing great volumes on a daily basis. This kind of attention is exactly what we need to establish a SP recovery.

Lets stick to the facts folks and help one another. If you are not a newbie or a contributor, then you are either a manipulator or negative influence. As Epaka says, watch out for all the posters and try to stay on the straight and narrow. iam is probably your best gauge for level headed postings.

merry xmas to all meomites, may the next one be merrier!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.