ARI 0.00% 2.2¢ a.c.n. 004 410 833 limited

Game is over ! short squeeze is over !, page-24

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Nice analogy Aster - they do like the golden shower!!

However if you check day to day change in Aggregate Shorts over last 2-3 weeks, actually shows a less decisive picture of what happening on a Net basis - some days aggregate shorts actually reducing, other days slight net increase. Tends to suggest they are range trading it while they know its stuck in pre-bids information vaccum (and it has been trading in a very tight band - unnaturally so...)

Shorts Comparison 1.jpg

Reconciling two data sources - shows none of three big spikes (2nd Sep, 19th Aug & 11th Aug) are accurate (not physically possible given gross shorts for the day - more likely holder re-reporting old short position after some absence in reporting).

If remove all three of these get a much more stationary position on net basis. Seems to confirm range trading idea.

Shorts Comparison 2.jpg

I think they'll continue to range trade it until significant news flow emerges to warrant significant new buying/selling - at moment they can pretty safely bully the stock around given the lack of any large/insto activity. Notice the nice chunky lid of stock that's been on offer at 10.5-11c for ever and a day - any true seller would shift the stock to meet the market, instead they stack the offer even more anytime the bid firms at 10c, and I suspect are the same buyers that move in around 9.5c level to buy back. Same game they were playing in the 15-20c days sometime back.

Very artificial market with this level of range trading shorts at work every day...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.