ITO 0.00% $1.51 intoll group

I think we know this that its a sell, but I just came across...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I think we know this that its a sell, but I just came across this in a bit of research into the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) about their infrastructure investments and thought I'd share it.

The Infrastructure Group was created in 2007 to build and manage a global portfolio of infrastructure investments, which are attractive to long-term investors such as ADIA due to their relatively stable returns. The Infrastructure Group's core focus is on assets with strong market-leading positions and relatively stable cash flows, including utilities, such as water, gas and electricity distribution and transmission companies, as well as transport infrastructure, such as toll roads, ports, airports and freight railroads. Its primary strategy is to acquire minority equity stakes alongside proven partners, with an emphasis on developed markets but an ability to look at emerging markets on an opportunistic basis. In keeping with ADIA's overall approach, the Infrastructure Group is a minority financial investor and does not seek to control or operate the assets in which it invests.

I'm in the massive queue to sell at its high of 1.48. Anyone rolling over?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.