AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well said TGW. Unbelievably “incriminating” evidence. I also...

1. 1,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1479
    Well said TGW. Unbelievably “incriminating” evidence. I also note the spirit of AVZ wanting to continue the fight until just / fair outcome is achieved. I would be very interested to learn whether there is any evidence of activity on the ground , especially in the confiscated areas. Please post or update here - evidence is still important and should be run through the courts (no matter how toothless we believe they are ). Remember that it’s one thing to be fleeced and another thing for it not to be properly documented and referred to as fact .
    It’s important now to know whether zijin or proxies have started work on the ground or are the thieves of our money and investment starting the work of profiting from it . If they are then this should also go to the court. And eventually who is buying it and who they are supplying it to . I want to know who’s benefiting from the theft of my money and further I want them , their customers and their countrymen to know . Further, once we know more .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.