NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Nah, haven't sold a thing.. just too busy at the moment. Also my...

1. 3,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    Nah, haven't sold a thing.. just too busy at the moment. Also my computer is struggling with HC this last week for some reason.
    I'm going to get a few today though. Telco deal announcement/s SURELY about to hit.
    Manipulators just trying to get it lower to re-load in time.
    As well as the usual random amount bot orders everywhere.. have noticed lately a heap of 30,000, 50,000 and 80,000 orders going in together on both sides. They are doing a lot of the manipulation, along with all the 12,000 buy orders that become "mid trades" to drop the price. As soon as a big buy goes through today, it will turn again.
    Not that it will matter anyway, when Telco deals or corporate corona contracts happen any day now.. it will shoot to 10c. A few points will soon seem very insignificant.
    No doubt Billy is about to buy, so expect to see some dirty big manipulative sells listed .2 or .3 away to try buy in .1 cheaper.. then get on here telling us he's saving the day! Be careful Billy - I know someone keen to buy plenty more than the few I'm looking to buy today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $5.367K 116.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61753 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.