NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Game of NORN’s season 2 episode 3, page-28

1. 3,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    Mate, I would honestly say just take some at 4.1+..
    I missed out last week, and really expect at least 1 telco deal any day, and/or corona contract.. That announcement on Friday I read as a definite clue that a contract is close.
    When either corona contract or telco deal hits, this is going to ping massively!

Also, I spoke with someone this morning who loaded up last week.. Definitely hasn't sold any (won't be this side of 10c), and in fact said "if they drop today, I'm getting more".
    I was tempted to try get my order at 4c, and do the standard Billy play (list a bigger sell at 4.4).. but I was more worried about this other bloke wiping me with a 2m buy! It will be ANOTHER big hit if/when it happens!
    It looks to have settled, maybe people are following Holla's lead, haha, but if someone line wipes 4.2, I think we might see a bit of a run.

Expecting Billy and even Cocomunger to be having a serious look at the current price.
    I'm not only confident 10+ is on the cards this month, I would be very disappointed if it doesn't happen with a shizenload of significant deals surely imminent.
    Last edited by Holla: 07/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.