NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Game of NORN’s season 2 episode 5, page-3

1. 3,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1419
    That Holla bloke is a legend.. Clearly deserving of copious amounts of free options!
    Paul really needs to ensure that something, a platform in the future is named "Holla" at the very least.. but I really think renaming the entire company "Holla Global" perfectly suits a world dominating, global Telco.

I noticed that suss looking 600000 moving from low 4's to 3.7 as the price was dropping, thinking thats helping some accumulation.. no doubt to do with that huge buy that went in earlier, straight after the 600000 was pulled, oh so surprisingly!

Was that the Webbj truck that baked in for a part filled order of roughly 3.5m units? Serious rig that bastard!
    Or, was it the Cocoman truck, desperate to get back in and onside with the cool kids (Nor crowd).
    Something big brewing.. has been brewing for too long now, but definitely brewing!!
    Someone wants a shizenload around this CR price...
    It's going to ping, make no mistake.. This is absolute bargain buying.
    I have no doubt that not only a massive deal is near.. even a worst case scenario would most likely see a bit more of a delay, but still a bit of a pump to make the CR even more attractive.
    Better still, I can smell big news... Monday pre-open?

I have previously got the impression that something way more significant had overtaken VNPT in the 1st Telco deal race.
    After that blurred BT logo..
    BT has firmed in from $50 to $2.75 favourite in Holla's book as 1st massive deal..
    Neck and neck down the straight with VNPT @ $2.90.

Stoke this thing up already!!!

Real pity gyro not on.. come back baby!
    Last edited by Holla: 16/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.