NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

Not that buying and selling volumes are accurate indicators as...

1. 451 Posts.
    Not that buying and selling volumes are accurate indicators as they can be changed in an instant but....as it stands now there are over 30 Million buys in queue... This hasn't been the case for an awful long time...and the relentless line wipes...with no news....strange indeed...

I of course am just bias as I believe it is only a matter of time before something major happens and price goes through the roof. Even something small that validates the viability. It could be a signing of any form, a steep uptake in WC for WP and I would assume one will almost certainly lead to another (insert exponential growth projections here). I do understand the pessimism with the delays and shrinking growth but although the development has taken longer than hoped it seems to come through with the goods ultimately. As I have mentioned before there were a few major blocks to the growth from the initial WP release which are currently being addressed. We are still within the timeframe for a deal to be signed and will be for the next 2 months or more. In this time I would expect Android and Corona cloud to be released and the pricing system for WC to becoming quite effective. That one is a big job!

The buying...well...telco that is intending to sign and sees buying a large stake in the company as a way to make extra profits off of the deal....

Someone who is trialing Corona and sees a massive potential and wants a piece of it....

Daytraders, will definitely be at least some of it, but they don't generally jump on till there is at least some movement, Monday will be more their day...

Will it be sustained...I would suggest Monday will continue to climb....time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $20.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $3.225K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 202033 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.