NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Game of Online Networks !!, page-23

1. 3,928 Posts.
    I care, because the company has stated they have patents which is misleading and there is no proof of them. When their claim to fame is "more patents" & "patents ahead of the curve" & "pioneering the .tv era" you should have patents. I still find something suss in the AT&T patents... and AT&T hasn't had any involvement yet. Struggling to work this one out. Also struggling to work out Microsofts involvement if any right now.

It is good to see Joe changing tac, he has to, although its important to remember that he bought these last few customers. All I ask is for him to deliver what he says, because not much of it has come true (all I ask). He probably isn't getting the assistance that he needs.

True about customers who can see the benefit of having their own .tv network... Even when I was bullish about XTV I didn't see what all the hype/fuss was over the .tv networks, they shuld have been focusing on a different angle. Having a look over the weekend at older .tv sites, it seems many have not updated or even added any new content for months, has anyone else found this?

I'm not 100% sure but I doubt these would be paying customers:
    Trail networks (many don't go the full way)
    Intelnuc.tv
    Microsoft (confusing involvement)
    Acceleration Bay (Joes)
    Malou?
    Cedars Sinai?
    Applabs - Who still haven't updated anything? even though Thomas is a board member.

Surprisingly, Cal-Hi seems like it only pays $199 per month, I thought this would be much higher after the wording in that Ann.

With 103 networks, its hard to see that they are all paying. All of the trial networks and those not announced by XTV we should assume they aren't paying, easier to count the paying ones. With 103 in total, you would also assume that more "groups" would've been announced by now if they were paying. My question is, why do older networks become dormant and a lot don't take up the full monty?

I'm waiting, Hopefully Joe gets the health right which seems like he has thrown the scattergun approach and is focusing on what may work.

upload_2015-12-14_10-28-57.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.