YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

game off, page-5

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks Daz for helping me keep everything in perspective. Sorry to have a whinge fellow posters but this is the only place I can let my frustrations out. I put my hard earned cash into yow when it was highly speculative and seeing institutions buying in cheaper than I did after Walmart and other tier 1's have been announced upset me. I hope my outburst won't stop future investors from buying into the company.

I bought in because I am a big kid at heart. I remember the thrill of opening the Yowie and hardly being able to contain my excitement as I smashed the chocolate shell to get at my present inside. I'm invested heavily in this stock because I do believe in the Yowies' magic. You can see by the recent Youtube videos that children across America are discovering that same magic too.

As investors we're all searching for a different present this time around. For me it's giving my family a better life. Despite my earlier gripe and threats to sell, I'm going to persevere. When the share price has tripled in the years ahead, I hope there's plenty of of other investors who get the rewards they are dreaming of because of Yowie.

Hemingway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.734M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $2 60

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41021 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 154722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.