YOW 0.00% 2.5¢ yowie group ltd

game off, page-5

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks Daz for helping me keep everything in perspective. Sorry to have a whinge fellow posters but this is the only place I can let my frustrations out. I put my hard earned cash into yow when it was highly speculative and seeing institutions buying in cheaper than I did after Walmart and other tier 1's have been announced upset me. I hope my outburst won't stop future investors from buying into the company.

I bought in because I am a big kid at heart. I remember the thrill of opening the Yowie and hardly being able to contain my excitement as I smashed the chocolate shell to get at my present inside. I'm invested heavily in this stock because I do believe in the Yowies' magic. You can see by the recent Youtube videos that children across America are discovering that same magic too.

As investors we're all searching for a different present this time around. For me it's giving my family a better life. Despite my earlier gripe and threats to sell, I'm going to persevere. When the share price has tripled in the years ahead, I hope there's plenty of of other investors who get the rewards they are dreaming of because of Yowie.

Hemingway

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.