POS 16.7% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Personally, I think BMM are smart enough to understand that they...

1. 5,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2262

Personally, I think BMM are smart enough to understand that they don't stand a realistic T/O chance now. Not with Twiggy's Squadron owning close to 20% (more than enough to block a full T/O) and the BoD with ~3.9%. And that's just that small cohort for starters. And with the CN conversion mechanism now stymied (thanks to the Corps Act ownership limits) and also a re-invigorated and renewed share registry make-up who have also bought into the dream with gusto (mainly cold hard sophs, profs, and instos), BMM would need to mount a 3-4-5+ bagger offer to even remotely entice even the most short-term thinker. Just stay away from the light you lot! You know who you are (lol)! Stranger things have happened, I guess, but I doubt very much BMM will have another crack. Who knows, maybe they think there are some soft touches out there who will flip for doubling their money? Not moi.

The end of next year marks the 50th anniversary of the Poseidon Bubble 1.0, for the students of history out there. Curious co-incidence, or something of more import? You be the judge. Either way, just after you've finished strapping yourself onto the rocket is not the time to be thinking/talking about exiting!  smile.png

(Pardon me: my gag reflex is becoming irritated again. Gotta resist the urge...)

PS. Doesn't CUBbie drive an Uber?  smile.png

Last edited by zebster: 19/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $14.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.2K 321.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
110 83593744 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 48523605 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.