ZMM 0.00% 1.9¢ zimi limited

game on!, page-19

1. 5,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Here' a thought for those who are discouraged. My opinion don't be. This has nothing to do with WHN, just some encouragement for the troops:

The current fixed interest rate is 6%

Top fund managers earn 15-20% returns for their clients with mostly conservative portfolios

Top traders earn circa 30% returns.

We are sitting on a major potential reserve that IMO (and obviously yours and other too) is majorly undervalued at the current cap. I mean people say that all the time, but when you look at the facts this is undervalued.

If you were to start with $10,000 (not counting tax or drawings) you only need 7 companies to double in value to make $1,000,000

If you start with with same, but take a 25.9% profit, only 21 times.

If you take 10% profits about 50 times.

So it depends on your game really.

As far as WHN goes I would eat my hat if this is still at 3.3 cents by the end of this year not withstanding a major fundamental problem or market collapse. In fact I would expect it to be substantially higher.

Look I could be right, I could be wrong. But thing is everyone's trash is another persons treasure.

I think there is value here, and I think it will go up from everything FA and TA I can see.

Just how much is the question?

But to be honest it has been up 6-9% on rising volume today. It is funny how people expect the earth with these stocks and then when they don't run to the moon they sell out looking for another one.

Just a thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 26000 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 45177 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.