AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

game on, page-9

1. 10,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    We are going to get substantial news flow over the next 4-6 months so their opportunities may have been limited (not really sure) but more importantly that news flow is going to solidify the prospects of the company. Hence, high probability the share price will rise significantly. So if you were a company office holder/investor and you knew that the prospects were good when would you increase your holdings? Before the price rise or after?

This company has never under delivered. If they are stating a 600,000 tonne PLUS resource within months my money is on the "PLUS". I have no idea where the share price will be next week but I am very confident in the value of their expertise and their copper and hence their share price at some stage in the cycle.

Historically, there have been numerous very informative posts by members of this forum about the fundamentals of AVB...so won't repeat what most of us already know but I am looking forward to the newsflow over coming months regardless of the macro situation etc. AVB do not have to raise money, they are funded already, they have the ammunition and connections to keep their head down and bum up while Europe burns. When the fires are eventually put out the world economy will need a lot of copper to rebuild :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.