PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Patience..how much do you want for nothing??The currency paid...

1. 2,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Patience..how much do you want for nothing??
    The currency paid for profit (unless you can cheat) is time and study.

BTW My reference to mini ice age earlier isnt about a cool change next week.
    If a solar nadir presents itself within significant statistics (there is no data plate/ metering system stamped on the sun) over the next 10 years you will see an effect ..check climate history of Europe. And yes they will brown out.
    If it wasnt for the reactors in the US going full bore gangbusters and tolerating the extreme cold as designed, the US would have gone brown (and the people very white,like frozen chicken).
    The world knows this. The erstwhile politically expedient politicians (non statesmen) know this.
    Anyone can try to make themselves feel as superior as they wish by screaming non nuclear. The facts exist whether I state them or not.
    Its still carbon or nuclear.

(an aside only below)
    I just find the whole process whereby people slip out of denial and go "oops!" fascinating. No one wants to oppose a threat before it is upon them..It is the hard pathway and counter-intuitive to humans. Asking for others to pursue the harder option before the threat is visited upon them is the failure of politics. Thats why the best politicians really dont care about reelection,just keen to attend to the harder but better options ....remember any??? Merkel aint one.
    Probably a bit of a stare into the sky..ignore if you wish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $636.6K 6.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 7208572 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3276728 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.